What Makes Us Different
At NAVARRO LAW, we believe that aggressive legal representation is simply not enough. Your attorney should be down-to-earth and easy to talk to. You want to know that your attorney is someone you can count on, someone you can get a hold when you have questions or concerns. That's why when your future is on the line, you need someone who not only fights for you--you deserve someone who genuinely cares and makes you feel like you matter. For too long, the legal profession has been characterized by representation lacking communication and genuine human connection. THAT ENDS TODAY.
Client-centered, Consistent Communication
Navarro Law clients always speak directly to their attorney when questions or concerns arise, not a paralegal. Get the legal advice, representation, and service you deserve. We have a thorough understanding of Arizona Criminal law, meticulously investigate the facts & evidence of every case, and we are dedicated to the overall client-experience. Navarro Law will fight to obtain the best possible results in your case in the following practice areas:
- DUI/ DWI Defense
- Aggravated DUI
- Assault/ Disorderly Conduct
- Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence Defense
- Juvenile Offenses
- Drug Possession
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Pre-file Investigations
- Expungements (Set Asides)
- Failure To Remain At The Scene
- Criminal Traffic (i.e. Reckless Driving)
- Other felonies & misdemeanors
At Navarro Law, we fight for you with determination and compassion by:
- Relentlessly pursuing the best possible outcome in your case via meticulous investigation of all available evidence.
- Helping ease your fears and overwhelming stress you may be feeling by always having your attorney available to address your concerns or questions throughout the representation.
- Providing you with the warm, genuine customer service you deserve by always exhibiting the highest levels of humility, integrity, and respect.
Call Navarro Law Today!
Attorney Jason J. Navarro has successfully advocated for clients throughout the state of Arizona. We know that facing criminal charges can be an incredibly traumatic experience. You shouldn't have to face a potentially life-altering experience alone. Get the legal advice, counsel, and service you deserve. Call Navarro Law today for a FREE consultation.